Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Day of The Launch!






Well, the Launch went off without a hitch! Tons of people came out and helped celebrate the start of it all. I really couldn't have been happier! I was great. Posters and postcards were coloured in, cupcakes were had, champagne was sipped and everyone was excited about the prints, posters, cards and the story- kit. I even gave a little speech, at which point I displayed myself as a little less eloquent and a little more emotional than usually, but hey, it was a special day and so I'm allowed a little outburst of confused stuttering;)
Of course in the general bumble of launch-happiness I sort of forgot to take photos of people's postcards and posters that were being coloured in, but still, there are a few.
Again, Thank You so much for coming out everyone who did! It wouldn't have been the same without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment