Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Friday 4 November 2011

THANK YOU!



One more day until the launch of my own little shop! It's feels pretty great, I have to say. Almost one year ago now I wrote a business plan for DRAW ME A LION. Now, 8 months later, the products I had dreamed up are actually made and packaged, the website is ready and the invitations have been sent out. It's a bit fantastic:)

Even though I worked really hard to make this happen, there is no way it could have been done without the help from all of the amazing friends that I have in my life! I want to dedicate this entry to them and say "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS HAPPEN! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!"
Here are some photos of just a few of the people who helped get me to where I am today. All young at heart, I thought it would be nice to see them here, when they were also younger in years. I have also posted some photos the children I know, whom I would like to dedicate this blog to. Thank you all for your imagination!







No comments:

Post a Comment