Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Thursday 8 November 2012

Colouring Mask Book Launch Photos!



I had so much fun at our Colouring Mask Book Launch at Collage Collage last month! And now that the photos from it are ready I am having a good time all over again looking at them. A huge thanks to Lauren Joan Photography for taking these great pics! What a talented lady you are:)



It was so great for me to see both, kids and adults colour in the masks so many different fun ways and really make them theirs. Very cool! 

The other part of this celebration was the one year anniversary of Draw Me A Lion. I have to say that I am really proud of everything that I have accomplished in this first year with my little shop. It's hard to believe that it's only been one year really. It just flew by and I have learned so much in what seems relatively so little time. I wanted to say a big thanks again to everyone who helped me get there! I am looking forward to the holidays and what the next year will bring for my little line of things. 















No comments:

Post a Comment