Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Two New Cards, One New Style

I just finished adding two brand new cards to the shop. They vary a little stylistically from my other card designs. I thought it would be nice to try something a little different. That doesn't mean that I will now make all my cards like this but just that there might be a bit more variety in the works. More room for play, for new drawing and painting mediums. These two were done with brush, water colour and coloured pencil. I always have a good time drawing with mediums I haven't used for a while. It's so satisfying and exciting to dunk your brush into a fantastic colour like red and see how it will turn up on the paper you're working with. This time a little tiger or tabby sitting in the grass and someone who seems to have hurt themselves a bit showed up in my drawing session. I wonder who will show up next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment