Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Tuesday 21 May 2013

This SO made my day:)



While at a fair a couple of weeks ago, I had the cutest thing happen to me. The talented Mary Kim her husband Yang and their little bundle of cuteness came by the Draw Me A Lion booth to visit and look what they brought me! Mary and Hannah made me a letter P pin (it has a safety pin on the back so I can stick it on my shirt) and put it into this little envelope with a little p on the back of it. It appears that Hannah is really into my book "Paulina P for Petersen" right now and so she wanted to make me a letter P. Totally teared up a wee bit when I opened the envelope and Mary told me the story behind it. Those little cute kids can really get to you! Thanks SO much Hannah, Mary and Yang! You guys are P-erfectly awesome!

Also, yes, this is my book Paulina P. for Petersen:) One of these days I'd like to get a new book published. I think it's about time for a new one. Pretty soon hopefully... we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment